Johnsons in Ft Lauderdale

DR FREUD
This topic is 2342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The consensus though is that Johnsons won't be All-Nude and won't have VIP lapdance rooms, right? Just a regular bar with gogos?

Yes...that is my understanding, but Johnson's will still be a welcome addition to Wilton Manors. For myself, I'm a happy hour guy, so hopefully Matt will have some hot bartenders and some eye candy walking around...:p

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to veer off topic a bit.....grateful I got to visit Swinging Richard's in Pompano Beach a couple or three years ago before it closed.....walked in to a very small crowd and found a nice table smack dab at center stage....sat for a couple or more hours and watched a steady parade of masculine, in-shape, cool guys fully naked on stage the entire time.....nobody came by to ask if I wanted a drink and I didn't even get up to go get one for fear of losing my prime real estate......

best goddamned $10 I ever spent!!

(yes, I did tip the dudes, too)

• 2 weeks later...

I understand Johnson's will not have nude dancers. There are few places that have nude male dancers - because of ordinances. However - nude is the way to go. It is 2017 - there are hundreds of strip clubs with nude women. I would tell Matt - fight to make it a nude strip club or some places have a room separate where there is no alcohol where the dancers then are nude. Waiting for Floppy Rooster to reopen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot off the presses from Johnson's Facebook page!!

"Grand Opening will be August 25th!!! We will of course be opening the door before that and that will pretty soon, it might even happen this weekend so check back here for details. It's been a hard road with lots of obstacles but I believe I've created a new scene on the drive that will be an asset to Wilton Manors and South Florida."

I understand Johnson's will not have nude dancers. There are few places that have nude male dancers - because of ordinances. However - nude is the way to go. It is 2017 - there are hundreds of strip clubs with nude women. I would tell Matt - fight to make it a nude strip club or some places have a room separate where there is no alcohol where the dancers then are nude. Waiting for Floppy Rooster to reopen.

Full

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I wanted to let you all know what's going on with Johnsons. We have all our permits and are ready to go, but we have a piece of shit ac that after tonight will be fixed. The last thing holding us up is the stage, we leased a large portable stage til we can figure out what we wanna do but the city says we have to get a building permit and have an architect to do drawings of it. Then they will take 7-10 days to decide. Mind you there are other bars on the drive that said the don't have a permit and were never asked to do one.lol It. We should be opening at 6pm tomorrow!!!