Moving of Microsoft thread

Fit In LA
This topic is 6946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Agree or disagree with Rick on the issues, but I think the

>whole muscular discussion is a crock of bullshit, and has

>nothing to do with what this thread was about.

And, although Bucky and Doug have put it so well already (thanks), there are just two things I'd like to add:

(1) As much as I hate when others bring stuff like this up (altho, to be honest, I think I've pointed it out before to someone else but only to be a smartass), in this case I can't resist playing Columbo (because it involves me ;) ). OK, now, if you will look at my posts in this thread, and those of woodlawn, Doug, PacNW, jackhammer, Bucky, Bilbo, seaboy, Tampa and even Fit in LA, you will see one thing in common: they all "wrap" (I think that's the word for it). That is, the sentences go from flush left all the way to the right because we just keep typing and let the program automatically fit the words in the space. But, if you look at the posts for Muscle Lover, dannyrossmoore, uptownmike, and danknight2005, none of them do that. They seem to be hitting the "enter" key when they get to the end of a line in the typing field, and so their posts are all in narrow columns, not flush from left to right like everyone else's almost always are. Plus, three of them keep referring to me as "Mr. Munroe." So, I'm not making any accusations, but I think it is quite possible that this piling on of "Rick is no Muscle Stud" is all coming from the same place, or at the very least, a much smaller pile. Or...maybe that's just the way some people type after excessively wacking off to pics on muscleservice.com. :+

(2) Just for the record, I have never, not here nor anywhere else, referred to myself as a "stud" or a "jock" or a "hunk" or anything of the sort. That kind of stuff just makes me laugh. What I said above to woodlawn was: "There's nothing hotter to a client than knowing that a muscular stud loves Barbie, is there?" That was sarcasm, kids :o , and I was referring to how others see me and have described me. I've also posted multiple times that I don't like Barbies, so I thought it was obvious that I wasn't referring to myself but rather to other's perceptions of me. I have (obviously) no self-esteem problems, but I also don't walk around telling people how hot I am and calling myself a "stud." In my ads, I pretty much stick to stats and interests, not superlatives. I mean, why state the obvious? :p

>But, if you look at the posts for Muscle

>Lover, dannyrossmoore, uptownmike, and danknight2005, none of

>them do that. They seem to be hitting the "enter" key when

>they get to the end of a line in the typing field, and so

>their posts are all in narrow columns, not flush from left to

>right like everyone else's almost always are.

After reviewing their posts, I'd be willling to bet lots of money that all 5 of the above-named posters (the 4 Rick mentioned plus Fit in LA) who wrote posts criticizing Rick for being insufficiently muscular are the same person.

Aside from the fact that each of them wrote in the extremely unusual format which Rick described whereby their posts are not flush to the right-hand column, but instead, randomly break in the middle as though the writer had some sort of cerebral spasm, it's also the case that they all share the same syntax, grammatical errors, and tone.

Tellingly, they also share the desire to jump into the middle of a thread for the sole purpose of mocking Rick's body.

I'd be willing to bet that all 5 of the names are the property of a single truly obsessive, twisted "muscle worshipper" whose life is sadly devoted to steroid beasts, and who, somewhere along the way, developed an antipathy towards Rick, particularly when it comes to muscularlity.

When the individual in question saw a thread combinging Rick AND his sarcastic reference to himself as "muscular," it triggered all of his obsessions at once, and he then recruited all 5 of his personas here to write posts, in identical fashion within hours of each other, that had no purpose other than to make the pressing point that Rick - at least when compared to the oversized monstrosities at muscleservice.com - isn't really "muscular."

That's definitely what happened. Wow - it's amazing the lengths people will go to fill their obsessive needs.

>How on EARTH can you, with a straight face,

How on earth can you see my face in a post? :+

>try to claim that

>a "call to action" regarding a company's SUPPORT/LACK OF

>SUPPORT for PENDING LEGISLATION is anything but political?

It wasn't a call to action to protest Microsoft's lack of support (and the legislation isn't pending; it was already defeated by just one vote) or a call to boycott or a call to complain in any way. It was a call to help the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center get its award back. I still see nothing political about it; maybe I'm just an idiot then. I purposely avoided any discussion of the Washington gay rights bill and all of the events leading up to its defeat. The Gay & Lesbian Center wanted its award, americablog.org asked for help, so I posted it. But don't worry; I won't waste my time in the future.

>>How on EARTH can you, with a straight face,

>

>How on earth can you see my face in a post? :+

If you had a brain, you'd see I was replying to Flower.

>I still see nothing

>political about it; maybe I'm just an idiot then.

Patently!

>I purposely

>avoided any discussion of the Washington gay rights bill and

>all of the events leading up to its defeat.

I can avoid saying Terri Schiavo, but that really won't make any discussion less political.

>But don't worry; I won't waste my time in the

>future.

Sucks when you're not the favorite getting special favors, huh? Be nice to Mr. Nicholas & he'll probably let you call a shot or two.

}(

Archived