411 on Paul North in Las Vegas

InterestingGuy
This topic is 2594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At first I thought exactly what you did. After thinking about it and reading the ad again I wondered whether it was an awkward way of saying he's a boy next door who has more to offer than the typical BND, who is often portrayed as being blonde.

Regardless, I'd like to see what's under those Andrew Christians.

At first I thought exactly what you did. After thinking about it and reading the ad again I wondered whether it was an awkward way of saying he's a boy next door who has more to offer than the typical BND, who is often portrayed as being blonde.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Tasty - Just like Hot Cream-Filled -- Furry Candy!

he could be a dirty blonde :p

Okay -- Without writing a review -- Please share why -- or send to me by PM --

It wasn't a terrible meet or anything, just not what I wanted out of it. I think I made the mistake of using the term BFE in our texts before meeting. He took that as I wanted to chat and cuddle. I tried getting the meet to where I wanted it but he wasn't wanting to get there.

Paul is awesome . I have seen him half dozen times. He can be extremely passionate in bed and a little piggy. Superb at either bottoming or ruthless top or will start gentle. I have seen him clean shaven and with hair.. it is all fine with me. And by the way the video above is how he looks and shows how playful and cute he is and that piece will satisfy anyone who wants thick and hard and long

Archived