411 on this guy in DC/N. Virginia

GymGuy
This topic is 1534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Isaac when this ad popped up. He had advertised a couple years ago under a different name and therapeutic only. I inquired back then if he offered anything more than therapeutic and he told me no. He reached out to me at least two more times trying to drum up business. Each time I inquired about more than therapeutic, and he told me no.

Now this ad pops up offering more. BTW, he also has been running ads on CL and has a more suggestive ad here: https://rentmasseur.com/IsaacCMT.

Great on massage. Mechanical/perfunctory in the rest. PM for details.

Guest EdInDC

Isaac is a straight guy doing massage in northern Virginia. He is the type of guy that I go for, i.e. lean, smooth, fair skinned, dark hair, boyish...a twink! He has excellent technical ability and incorporates erotic elements into the massage as he gets comfortable with you. When I got undressed, so did he but only to his underwear. As the session progressed, I asked him to take his off and he did but he said he doesn't want clients to touch his penis. He has a cool technique where he puts his leg up on your shoulder or mounts you to massage the back and there are erotic elements. When he flips you over, he will do the manual release. It was a good experience and I may go back in a few months.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just saw him post a shout on a dating app. Never tried him. But he posted a link to a different place that shows more pictures of anyone who is still interested in this guy.

https://m.imgur.com/a/sglmp

In the past, he said he didn’t massage in the nude and had restrictions on where you could touch him. Anyone know if that has changed? Posting nude pics makes me wonder if his policies have changed.

• 3 months later...

Update: I visited Isaac in DC recently, since he had moved closer to me from where I saw him the first time and his Imgur posts (now deleted) clearly showed the proteins on the menu. He was non-committal on the extras but said anything was possible if we got along. Red flags, I know, but I subscribe to YMMV. He’s still very weird. Still not a good massage ... or a massage at all for that matter. More like a trigger point poking. His place is a mess and smells like bropourri. No interaction, which I view as dodging a bullet. Never. Again.

• 6 months later...
Update: I visited Isaac in DC recently, since he had moved closer to me from where I saw him the first time and his Imgur posts (now deleted) clearly showed the proteins on the menu. He was non-committal on the extras but said anything was possible if we got along. Red flags, I know, but I subscribe to YMMV. He’s still very weird. Still not a good massage ... or a massage at all for that matter. More like a trigger point poking. His place is a mess and smells like bropourri. No interaction, which I view as dodging a bullet. Never. Again.

Agreed. The ad is misleading and completely disconnected from the experience you will actually receive. So much so, that I mentioned it to him. He apologized and said he was having what amounted to be some issues with people's expectations of his services, and if I gave him another chance he could be much more personable. I did. He must have forgot.

The ad leads you to believe he is warm, friendly, normal, and service oriented. The reality is awkward, untidy, aloof, and lazy. He probably believes his price point is low enough to overlook those faults. Hell, I gave him a pass. Not again. F

• 1 year later...