411 on DanVesper

NYSlim

nyctwinkbod, please let us know if you have a session with him. I am going to be in NYC next weekend and planning to get together with somebody for an erotic massage. Like you said, he's got the body type that I like. His "about me" blurb seems to hint that he might be into flexing and muscle worship. His use of "body rub" rather than "massage" is a bit concerning.

He gives a real massage, on your bed, which I was a bit sore from the following day but then felt amazing the next. Great body, and he does get into flexing and muscle worship. The body rub is purely at the end once he has done the rest of your body (backside). And a nice guy as well!

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Ad says Nassau County. Map shows him at the Queens-Nassau border. Outcalls only. If he's 40 like the ad says and that's his current shape, more power to him. One review for an ad that's five years old.

So, you've met him or not? Not sure the point of your post...

Wow... I’m looking at these pictures, thinking they look familiar. Search my email and voila, I corresponded with him in late 2016. I‘m pretty sure it wasn’t through RentMasseur. Maybe Craigslist? He was quoting $180 back then which was (and still is) above my budget. The only reason I kept the email was that he sent 3 face pics. One is the 4th bathroom shot. Another is a shot from a body building contest. Handsome and hot! Wonder what difference 3.5 yrs has made?

Edited by EVdude

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...