Brazil is the real deal

marc anthony
This topic is 6959 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK... just wanted to shout out to whole board (so I am doing it here) that Brazil is the real deal.

I will over time post specifics in the appropriate forum... but bottom line is that it is hard to find better eye candy than Brazilian discos, saunas, or just walking along the beach. The boys are just gorgeous.

I love it. Everything about it. Montreal has always been my favorite destination, but I think I found somewhere that will make me share time with that place.

Having met Marc Anthony in one of the saunas, I see that we have common intersests ( ;-) ).

As to the deal, here are some facts: My hotel, the famous Atlântico cost me R1,164.20 or US$465.68 for 7 nights (including big breakfasts, 9 phone calls)

Admission to the saunas cost R15-25 or US$6.00-10.00. The boys ask for R100 or US$40, but settle for R50-70 or US$20.00-28.00 for a 30-40 minute session.

My most expensive dinner was R80 or US$32.00 but generally they were less than US$10.00.

Finally, my airfare was about US$750.00.

That's a real deal! :p

Dick

Archived