411 Reese ASAP

Funcompany
This topic is 2008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOtherGuy

My experience was mediocre. He's nice. At 6"4" he's huge (although not as big as his pics have led you to believe) and unfortunately he was unable to stand at "full attention" so I don't know if the other RM measurements are true. ;) Wouldn't re-hire. I'm thinking that being with men who are "gay for pay" is just never going to satisfy me in the way I expect that it will :(

if you get a chance, see ryan his friend. ryan is amazing, his body is always close to competition ready and is at "full mast" before the session starts. world class guy. texts me personally before he gets into town to set up a session and then when i leave his hotel room, he texts me thanking me for a great time and asks if we will get together again the next time he is in town. 5 star guy with 5 star treatment.

Edited by Gymowner

Guest TheOtherGuy
if you get a chance, see ryan his friend. ryan is amazing, his body is always close to competition ready and is at "full mast" before the session starts. world class guy. texts me personally before he gets into town to set up a session and then when i leave his hotel room, he texts me thanking me for a great time and asks if we will get together again the next time he is in town. the next time. 5 start guy with 5 start treatment.

Are you referring to Ryan Steel? If so, I had a session with him last year and without rehashing my previous posts, it was not a great time. at all. :(

Guest TheOtherGuy
yes ryan steel. sounds like you are 2 for 2 with really cool guys. hmmmmm..........

lol! I KNOW! What gives? :p

Guest TheOtherGuy
Exactly how interactive is Reese? I understand not being into anal/oral, but what about kissing and lift-and-carry?

(and if not, which massive bodybuilders are?)

we didn't kiss, there was oral and the muscle worship was very interactive. PM me if you want details.

• 1 month later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

My review of Reese is live on Daddy's today. http://daddysreviews.com/search/Active/~/reese_nyc

I find it hilarious that his response was that he never met me.

I wonder if he legit didn't remember me or if that's just his pat response to anyone who writes a negative review of him? ;)

I guess since I am the only published "unsatisfactory" review of him on Daddy's, we may never know.

EDIT: @azdr0710 was kind enough to share the link to my review. So I have updated my post with the relevant info

My review of Reese is live on Daddy's today. Not sure how to link the actual review since the only url I can copy is http://daddysreviews.com/search

I find it hilarious that his response was that he never met me.

I wonder if he legit didn't remember me or if that's just his pat response to anyone who writes a negative review of him? ;)

I guess since I am the only published "unsatisfactory" review of him on Daddy's, we may never know.

http://daddysreviews.com/search/Active/~/reese_nyc

Guest TheOtherGuy
hmmm i dont know why he was so upset, despite it being a negative review you still put out a lot of compliments on him.

I was thinking the same thing. o_O

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anybody is still interested in Reese after his recent actions....he has changed his Rentmen profile name..........AGAIN.

He's gone from being "Reese" on Rentmen for quite sometime, then all of a sudden quickly changes to "ReeseTheGod" then a few days later changes to "ReeseIsGod".

Now he is going under the name of "MuscleGodReese"

https://rent.men/MUSCLEGODREESE

All these constant name changes....clearly business is not going good for party boy Reese at the moment.....

Karma. ;) Ouch!