What is Pig Play

tipster
This topic is 6997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hate to show my ignorance, but what is "Pig Play". I've been around this site for about three and a half years and I don't think I've ever seen the term but it seems to show up on ManHunt often.

I think I have some idea but would like some of you guys to explain it to me. Thanks

Tipster

Pig N Play

The top wears a Miss Piggy mask and the bottom wears a Kermit outfit . . . or, in the likely event that both guys are total bottoms, they get very stoned, hit Food 4 Less at four a.m., buy all the bacon, pork sausage, and ham they can find, cook it all up, throw all the food away, then main line the grease. I hear it is quite the rush.

Guest Mikel

RE: Pig N Play

Thankyou for clarifying that, Franco. I always thought it was similar to K9, just with a different species.

Well, from what I have observed on other ads and various videos( like Titan media videos) "pig play" generally involves wild, uninhibited sex ,including, but not limited to: spit,rough sex,water sports/piss play,FF,slings,animalistic grunting,sweat,mansmells,light SM,bondage. It's NOT vanilla sex, but wilder and nastier style sex...oink,oink ;)

"pig play" generally involves

>wild, uninhibited sex ,including, but not limited to:

>spit,rough sex,water sports/piss play,FF,slings,animalistic

>grunting,sweat,mansmells,light SM,bondage. It's NOT vanilla

>sex, but wilder and nastier style sex...oink,oink ;)

kinda like a night with phyllis schafly and ann coulter!!

Archived