Anyone worth a visit in Houston?

BearBones
This topic is 2557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are plenty of reviews for guys that aren't around anymore. Prices seem to be going up a lot around Houston but can't seem to find a solid list of well reviewed guys. Please let me know if you have good experiences or whom to stay away from.

Totally agree about Adam. I had a one-night layover at IAH. He drove all the way from central Houston to see me for an outcall. Excellent massage given on my hotel bed. I imagine that a massage from him on a table would be outstanding. A beautiful guy, both outside, and in our all-too-short interaction, seemingly inside as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Totally agree about Adam. I had a one-night layover at IAH. He drove all the way from central Houston to see me for an outcall. Excellent massage given on my hotel bed. I imagine that a massage from him on a table would be outstanding. A beautiful guy, both outside, and in our all-too-short interaction, seemingly inside as well.

Can you pm me details? Looking at hiring him here in Chicago

I just looked at my buddy list for Houston guys and there's only two active guys I've met who I would recommend : Alex & Scott. For some reason several recommended guys' profiles have expired. There's a couple of "not recommended" as well.

These guys may make the trip up and there's a couple of recommended Austin guys.

Maybe the economy there has gotten worse -I don't know - but the landscape has definitely changed.

Archived