411 Kevin in Philly

Devon
This topic is 1830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

And yet, there he is, advertising in the "relax" section. Does this mean the two sections now in Masseurfinder are Heal (i.e., therapeutic or more exactly no touchy), and Relax (i.e., put to sleep with boredom so probably no touchy either)? If so, this is too bad because I too thought Mr. Kevin was kinda cute and maybe worthy of taking for a spin in the relaxation wheel of fortune. Now I must reconsider. Sigh. . . Ah well, just means more money stays in my retirement fund.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I took the bait. It's a step up from therapeutic in that he is nude, and has an amazing muscly lean biker /swimmers bod. The massage is wonderful, he is skilled, has actual training. He does allow for touch while he works. But, he continues to work and that is the focus, so no reciprocation or breaks for anything erotic. Thats about as sensual as it gets until the end, HE is offered. The only problem is that there weren't really sensual elements that lead you naturally toward the ending. The massage is so good, and technical that you overlook their absence. I enjoyed the therapy so much I forgot that I was waiting for sensual/erotic to be introduced. Let's just say very reasonably priced for a great nude massage. He could slash the erotic from the ad, save any confusion and still get many grateful clients. If you've ever wanted more from his previously only therapeutic ad, I say go for it. YMMV. B+

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw him when I was visiting Philly. I am still a bit of a novice when it comes to massage so I didn’t ask for nude/sensual or anything, so he didn’t provide (makes sense I guess). But I can attest that he is extremely handsome, tall (seemed taller than 6’ to me), and amazing body! The massage was thorough and deep but agree no hint of sensuality. Hope that helps!