411 on eric_boydbuilder

steveFL
This topic is 1633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Met him. Was looking for someone built that was real. He was, and he was actually way more in shape than even his best pics. And better looking. He looks actually just like his competition pic. But you will not get what you are wanting unless you want a 15 min or less meeting and being rushed to get done. The excuse for not getting what was agreed was that English is not his first language. So if you want 15 mins and get off go at it. https://rent.men/Eric_Bodybuilder

• 2 years later...

Anyone have recent experience with him? We messaged a couple times, and his English was poor but he said he’s open to doing more than simple muscle worship for whatever that is worth. I’d hate to drive and meet him for him then to say he didn’t understand what I wanted even though I was very clear in my expectations. That would definitely make for disappointing and awkward experience.

I met with Eric a few years ago, and my experience was almost identical to steveFL. He looks exactly like his pics, which is amazing, but the whole session lasted around 15 minutes. So frustrating and disappointing. Later when I contacted him to express my disappointment in the session, he blamed it on his poor English skills and said he would make it up to me if I scheduled another session. I wasn’t willing to take that chance, although he was so beautiful it was tempting.