411 on Viktor in NYC

Lewis H
This topic is 2573 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/masseurviktor27.shtml

New-ish guy, with somewhat confrontational pics but a lot of rave reviews that seem like they're real, except they were all written and submitted in the past 2 weeks.

An email exchange with him was friendly, but definitely didn't feel like the same guy who wrote the ad. Perhaps English might be his second language, but it's made me wary about how close to his ad he might be. Anyone with any experience with him?

• 2 weeks later...

His latest review from April 24th ranks as the most bizarre, over the top, idol worshiping review I have ever read on any site. I have to assume he wrote it. If he did, he should not be in this line of work. He should be writing romance novels or spy thrillers.. To quote "if his skin were to be analyzed at UCLA it would be equal parts newborn baby, espresso with triple cream, and organic light brown sugar" All of this is preceded by a review written like a romance novel/spy thriller.Who in the hell writes reviews like this? Seriously, he states he is "shaking" as he is writing the review? LMAO! Yes, @allyouknow, please let me know if his skin is as tasty as he (or his reviewer) writes, and if you had to wear a trenchcoat and knock at his door with a password! :)

His latest review from April 24th ranks as the most bizarre, over the top, idol worshiping review I have ever read on any site. I have to assume he wrote it. If he did, he should not be in this line of work. He should be writing romance novels or spy thrillers.. To quote "if his skin were to be analyzed at UCLA it would be equal parts newborn baby, espresso with triple cream, and organic light brown sugar" All of this is preceded by a review written like a romance novel/spy thriller.Who in the hell writes reviews like this? Seriously, shaking as he is writing the review? LMAO! Yes, @allyouknow, please let me know if his skin is as tasty as he (or his reviewer) writes, and if you had to wear a trenchcoat and knock at his door with a password! :)

Indeed agree and the previous one had the same flowery tone. That said, I couldn't find a single quote in any review that was ripped off from somewhere else, and I consider myself a super sleuth when it comes to stolen reviews. So he gets credit for either the most idol worshiping clients or most over the top ghost writer, noting @lewhore's comment about English as a second language.

Nothing about any of this would make me want to spend money to try him except maybe for a research project on crazed narcissists in the massage underworld. Or perhaps getting some "truth is stranger than fiction" material for a B-grade spy novel.

@hornytwells, if you ever want to know if someone does outcalls look under their "Rates". The masseurs that do outcalls will have outcall rates listed. I have noticed a few that do not have outcall rates listed, which is most usually a sign they do not offer outcalls. Viktor does have outcalls rates listed, so he is good to go :)

Archived