Manny Cruz in LA

This topic is 1106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good looking pic. I've had mixed luck on massageanywhere.com, seems to be more legit massage vs. sensual/erotic. That said, one of my best ever multi year regulars was found there. A b-list out of work actor who went farther and farther with me as our arrangement went on.

Any tips on figuring out is a masseur there is open to more?

• 3 months later...

I got a massage from Manny at his studio. The massage itself was really good. But not sensual at all. I have heard reports from others that he's got an 8 inch cock and is open to mutual touch and release but I never got the vibe from him at all. Anyone else want to share their experience? What's the trick to getting him to unsheathe that fat cock?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw Manny when I was in LA about six weeks ago and had a great massage w him — therapeutic — and my sense from our flirty banter is he’d get somewhat interactive if the chemistry were there. Didn’t happen with us though because his next appointment arrived early. I’d call him more handsome than hot, FWIW; but I wouldn’t kick him out of bed. :)

He's really good and used to be on one of the massagem4m sites a while back... but he's a licensed MT now so maybe doesn't do the sensual thing anymore? I see him occasionally & haven't had any luck with anything extra happening, even though I'd totally be open to it & I'm usually hard as a rock under the sheet. Maybe it's a chemistry thing. You wouldn't be wasting $$ to try him out tho, because even if nothing happened, you'd get a killer massage.

• 3 years later...

I had a great experience with Manny. Solid therapeutic massage. Very handsome. When he asked if anyone referred me to him, I said no and I said found him online. Idk if he would had given me a different experience otherwise if someone did refer me to him.

Anyone have a recent experience with him?