NYC Recomendations

Babyc
This topic is 2427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

I know there have been threads about this before. Heading to New York tonight. Looking for some recomendations for tomorrow. Looking for muscular/jock type guy. Like the massage to be good decent with HE or interaction at the end. Have tried Eli before. Wanted to see if there are any other recomendations.

Looking forward to hearing from you

candomasaji has been discussed here before.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-cam-can-massage.110813/page-2#post-1184035

My experience with him was not great! Ended early, long pauses in between. Disconnected.

I've only seen Pasha for therapeutic massages, so I cannot really speak to his ability to be engaging on a sensual level. However, I will say that he took a little warming up during our first meeting, but by the end I felt very happy to have met him and with each subsequent encounter he's more conversational than the time before. I think that in general Eastern Europeans are more reserved initially, and it can be misconstrued.

• 6 months later...

Archived