Can you help me read between the lines?

MaybeMaybeNot
This topic is 2588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Everyone, I've been a lurker here for a while and finally signed up. I am hoping someone can help me with an masseur's ad. I'm new to this, and I don't know how to read between the lines. I am not sure what I want from this massage, but I want to know what to anticipate.

I don't want to mess things up for this guy, so if it's better to PM me, that would be good too.

Here is his site. He also posts on massagem4m and other m4m sites. There are more details here than elsewhere: http://www.hands4rent.com/

Thank you for any help!

I saw David about maybe 15 years ago. I had about 6 hours to wait in Albuquerque before picking family up at the airport and driving to Santa Fe. Nice home, nice guy. The massage was good as I remember and the 90 minutes went a bit longer. Sensual with extras don't remember the details just that he needed to turn up the air conditioning. His pictures look like he did then without the beard. If I lived in the area I would probably go back.

Archived