Who Wants to Rent My SF Apartment? May 28-June 8th

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My fabulous Nob Hill apartment will be available while I'm in So Cal doing my Surrogate Partner Training. I just figured I'd throw it out there, if anyone on here is interested. I'm looking to rent it for at least a week, but would prefer to rent it out for the entire 12 days. It will be half the price of what you'd pay for a hotel.

I will be in SF at the end of this month for a few days. But from the looks of things I will have far more clients interested than days available. If you have a good deal to offer, it might be worth coming back. Send me a message if you'd like to chat about it.

My fabulous Nob Hill apartment will be available while I'm in So Cal doing my Surrogate Partner Training. I just figured I'd throw it out there, if anyone on here is interested. I'm looking to rent it for at least a week, but would prefer to rent it out for the entire 12 days. It will be half the price of what you'd pay for a hotel.

Will you be hiding sweaty jocks and gym apparel in unexpected placed to be found/fondled and

flavored by your guest?

Will you be hiding sweaty jocks and gym apparel in unexpected placed to be found/fondled and

flavored by your guest?

Did I mention that prior to the lease signing my people require me to eat you furry ass long deep and intensely -

then floss with your ass hair then repeat and tongue fuck you so that you can sign the sublet

in precum . . .

Lets Play Master and Servants!

flavored by your guest?

Did I mention that prior to the lease signing my people require me to eat you furry ass long deep and intensely -

then floss with your ass hair then repeat and tongue fuck you so that you can sign the sublet

in precum . . .

Lets Play Master and Servants!

Archived