Reese

Roberto
This topic is 2231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
i guess another question would be: does he really also have the 10" dick he states on his profile?

I'm told by a client I trust who has hired him that the answer is a big, fat, huge cummer "yes."

(A point of incidental infernal hotness followed by disappointment: Ryan Steel and he are buds. Unfortunately, I'm told they don't work together. Goddammit.)

Edited by BigRic

• 10 months later...
I saw Reese, when he weighed 245 and he was massive. I cannot even fathom his size at over 300 lbs! His pics are extraordinary! The real deal. And we are FB friends and I follow him on Instagram.
I’m not partial to his Instagram and all his many many half naked women he has his hands all over. He should just come out and say he’s gay for pay instead of fudging things to get more clients.

I'm told by a client I trust who has hired him that the answer is a big, fat, huge cummer "yes."

(A point of incidental infernal hotness followed by disappointment: Ryan Steel and he are buds. Unfortunately, I'm told they don't work together. Goddammit.)

He’s also friends with James XXL