Palm Springs Recommendations...

Andy33
This topic is 2588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

smoothtanmassage.com looks like what you may be looking for. amanstouch.net is another option in that region

While the second website loads (and the masseur is handsome, even though I don't like the design of his website), the first one just loads some "test page" that looks like it's intended for the site owner to use in building his website.

Try just putting it in Google search and click on the links.

Since the post did not display the links as linked, I highlighted the text, right clicked, and indicated I wanted to open the link. That results in the error page. The correct link is: http://smoothtanmassage.com/meingreen20.html Most website authors have the code written in such a way that if you enter the main URL that it will resolve and load whatever page they want you to see first (in this case, meningreen20.html). Whoever set up this website did so poorly since your audience shouldn't have to go through extra efforts to find content.

Archived