411 Daniel Las Vegas

Caddy33
This topic is 2633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Usually you can open the appropriate ad profile in your browser. Go to the location (all that http…www…stuff at the top). Copy it and paste it into your forum message.

I suggest you write your forum post offline using a simple text editor that supports RTF (like TextEdit or WordPad). You can test your “links” from there to make sure they actually work. Most of the special text formatting (italics, bold, etc) will likely also “carry over” when you copy and paste your message into this forum. I always click on “More Options” button on the the bottom, and then the "Preview" button to see how it will actually look once I hit the “Post/Reply” button. If corrections need to be made you can still do that prior to hitting “Post/Reply”. Do your corrections in the bottom part and click "Preview" again.

Plus if you do your draft offline you don’t have to worry about getting timed out by the system.

Also check the “Tech Talk” forum and the “Help” button at the bottom of each page.

As the originator YOU can edit the title of YOUR post. You didn’t need to start a new thread.

Most of us have been through these “teething pains”… you will survive!

I always click on “More Options” button on the the bottom, and then the "Preview" button to see how it will actually look once I hit the “Post/Reply” button.

Thanks for that. I never knew what that "More Options" button was for. I like it. :)

Archived