Kim(Strong Hands Warm Heart) - Chicago

jonnychgo
This topic is 1196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him over 10 years ago, his pictures look the same now as they did then. Don't remember much, massage skills were good but sensual part was awkward, which I remember most. Maybe we didn't have any chemistry, was disappointed and felt weird,just wanted to get out of there.

• 2 years later...

He gives a great massage. More sensual than erotic, but one thing which he did was oil my arm and then slide his thick big soft cock along my arm as he massaged. Some mutual touch allowed, but I've been going to him for so long that we have more of a massage routine so not sure what his regular is now. But very nice guy, bit shy.

Bump, visiting NY soon and wanted to hear if this is still accurate. Feel free to PM xx https://rentmasseur.com/StrongWarmHeart

Yes, catch Kim while he Is in town. I usually do. A real, nice relaxing massage. He will perform naked and he is quite impressive for an older guy. I've enjoyed my sessions with him. I don't see the dates that he will be in NYC.

• 11 months later...

Go for it! Do not hesitate. I met with Kim just recently at the of January when he was in NYC. He provided me with an extra special birthday massage.

I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly with @Redwine56. I kind of wish he wasn't traveling with the Pandemic, but I am of the more overly cautious nature with this, so I guess I need to put that aside. I've gone over a year without Kim and it shows. He is also a really great masseur in the technical sense as well as a fantastic human being.

I saw him more that 10 years maybe 15 years ago. His pictures seem to be the same. I don't remember much, he was therapeutically skilled but I do remember feeling odd with him, and wouldn't go back. Probably chemistry. I was a fairly seasoned massage client at that time and had very few experiences where I felt uncomfortable during a massage.