411 on DocJock in Dallas

Sandlapp
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MikeThomas

I am curious as well. I was looking at his RM ad and he emailed my RM account wanting to to set up an appointment. Good marketing skills. Not a slacker!

Okay, I guess I'm just old fashioned and it's getting worse in my old age. But, when I see a guy that VB is showing his butt hole sprawled open and pictures of his dick. It's just a turnoff to me. I would rather see, if he's good-looking in the face, and if he has a nice built body. So, this guy's ad, is a total turnoff, to me. I know, to each his own. Just my two cents!

Okay, I guess I'm just old fashioned and it's getting worse in my old age. But, when I see a guy that VB is showing his butt hole sprawled open and pictures of his dick. It's just a turnoff to me. I would rather see, if he's good-looking in the face, and if he has a nice built body. So, this guy's ad, is a total turnoff, to me. I know, to each his own. Just my two cents!

Yup, I'm with you on that. I just prefer a little bit left to the imagination.

I've been with him and I can say it was a great experience. Boy next door looks, nice body, great in the sack. Was just really fun to be with him. And a really nice guy. I would definitely recommend.

I would second that.

I am with you !11

He is a super guy to be with!

Great personality!!

Agree with you that some of the pics are a bit too much.

I like being with him!!

Great guy. Have met him several times and never hesitated when I've had the opportunity.

? 'VB'

Gman

• 4 months later...
I just spent 90 minutes of a 2-hr with Richie (DocJock) after receipt of an email as mentioned above. I'm mulling submitting a review to DaddysReviews but will likely forego it.

I've been blocked from the RentMen profile and therefore unable to submit a review there.

PM for questions.

For what it's worth, I think you ought to send in a review.

Gman

Archived