anybody have a recent experience with Andrew in NYC?

sniggy
This topic is 2606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i had one session with him about 2 years ago. He was nice and friendly - worked hard - sweated a bit too much for me. there just was not a connection so i did feel a need to repeat. i wasnt unhappy - but just didnt do it for me. other guys who have a much better body, better skills and more chemistry.

i had one session with him about 2 years ago. He was nice and friendly - worked hard - sweated a bit too much for me. there just was not a connection so i did feel a need to repeat. i wasnt unhappy - but just didnt do it for me. other guys who have a much better body, better skills and more chemistry.

That was pretty much my experience, but I felt bad about writing a review (and why I chose to PM the OP) because he seemed really nice, but ultimately I felt he was a waste of time and money. Now that I feel that I wasn't necessarily an isolated case, I'd say try someone else.

Archived