Magic Russian Hands/Alexei from Miami Visiting Tampa -- 411, thoughts

TheBigO
This topic is 2419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bumping thread because I have booked an appointment with Alexei this weekend when he comes to my town. I couldn't find lots of feed back on this site and I'd like to see if anyone has some details. Is he strictly therapeutic, or is there some eroticism? Feel free to PM me details. I really need a good Massage, so even if there isn't any extra "fun" I will be happy if he preforms well. I am just not very good at picking up queues on whether or not I am allowed to do things unless the masseur is very obvious (grew up antisocial, still antisocial) and don't want to embarrass myself or upset him.

You will have a great time with Alexei. Just had one on his last visit here in Chicago and it was one of the best massages I've had in a long time. Thoroughly relaxing and therapeutic; strong hands who massaged my entire body leaving me all relaxed and refreshed. Don't miss him! Not to mention very handsome and friendly with a tight killer bod !

Archived