Legit massage that crosses over.

Jake71
This topic is 2613 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've asked this before without much input. So what the heck, I'll ask again.

Has anyone been to a legit massage spa where your massage unexpectedly crossed over into sexual/erotic?

I'm looking for places/someone here in NYC. Not asking for public admissions on the board. If you could PM, that would be great. Thanks!!!

a spa or legit place? Just once or twice. Back in the early 2000's there was a masseur at a gym I went to who got let go because he was fooling around with some of the female clients. I'm not sure if it was limited to the females, and I never did find out his name.

Mostly, in my experience, a spa means there aren't going to be any extras. But I'm not in NYC.

I have a friend who was in the closet and married. He would have his secretary book weekly massages for him at a gym. Being in the closet he would be afraid of getting aroused during the massage with a male masseur, so he always had his secretary make sure she booked him with a female masseuse, hence no arousal or hard on. Well, one day he showed up for his massage at the gym and they only had a male masseur, which he was stuck with. (lucky for him) During the massage he got aroused, the male masseur was also married and in the closet and curious, and they ended up playing around. He booked weekly sessions with this masseur, and they ended up playing around every week. End of story, they eventually divorced their wives, and have now been together for 6 years and just got married (to each other of course.) So you never know what might happen! :)

Archived