This Ginger guy

Mount N Do
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I say, I could be wrong. But his glans looks disproportionately small, as if he's had girth enhancing injections or an implant.

I dunno dude. Looks tasty to me. Like I say, I ain't no penis expert, but I know what I like when I see it. Perhaps this calls for closer inspection. It appears there may be a plethora of volunteers.

• 2 months later...
Like I say, I could be wrong. But his glans looks disproportionately small, as if he's had girth enhancing injections or an implant.

His penis looks natural to me. I'm also a ginger and my dick is shaped like that when hard -- more girth at the base than the tip.

In his own mind, he is a well-known go go boy, entertainer and party promoter in NYC. While I am very much into muscular gingers, I find 400/hour to be a bit out of scope of what I like to get involved with. If he can get it from a number of other clients - congratulations and best of luck!

He is one of my fave men. Not going to plunk down 400. Absurd rate Seth.

• 3 weeks later...
Very sexy... If anyone has personal experience I'd love to hear it - particularly if you felt the extra cost was worth it. With so many great guys out there - you need to have some magic body parts doing some pretty spectacular things for $400 (and maybe he does!). The guy he said he partners with is also hot.

https://rent.men/henriquebrzl

Been a huge fan of Seth for years. His $400 would really impact my budget. He may be worth it but I'm doing great as it is. Too bad because he is just elite.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just watched a hot sex video of Seth Fornea on his onlyfans page, what an incredible muscular ass. I can't wait until Seth Returns to NYC in May, I'm definitely booking him for a meeting. :p:D:D

Edited by Stephan

Very hot pictures ! Well proportioned naturally muscular body!!! Gingers do well until 40 then they kind hit a wall looks wise. Interesting product endorsement on his instagram page for the "Studio Ready Rectal Coffee Scrub " lol , does it come in decaf and french roast too ??? LOL