Johnson's Miami

dewey66
This topic is 2608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Made the trip to the new Johnson's in Miami. Location was in good neighborhood, inside had plenty of seating and was clean, stage was big enough for several dancers and plenty of parking.

The draw backs were that it is in very southern Miami - half hour from south beach and almost and hour from ft. Lauderdale and there were only 10 dancers.

There is nudity and private rooms.

Bar tender and lot attendant very hot!

We left at 11:30, partly due to long drive, and the place was starting to fill up. Opened until 6am.

All in all, fun place. I think they need a little time to grow via word of mouth and more advertising. Knowing Matt, the number of dancers and quality will improve, as will the attendance. It's worth a visit.

Made the trip to the new Johnson's in Miami. Location was in good neighborhood, inside had plenty of seating and was clean, stage was big enough for several dancers and plenty of parking.

The draw backs were that it is in very southern Miami - half hour from south beach and almost and hour from ft. Lauderdale and there were only 10 dancers.

There is nudity and private rooms.

Bar tender and lot attendant very hot!

We left at 11:30, partly due to long drive, and the place was starting to fill up. Opened until 6am.

All in all, fun place. I think they need a little time to grow via word of mouth and more advertising. Knowing Matt, the number of dancers and quality will improve, as will the attendance. It's worth a visit.

It looks like it opens at 6:30 - do you know what time the dancers start?

Today's Facebook update from New Johnson's Miami:

"Last Saturday was our biggest night yet. Thank you to everyone that came. We are a work in progress. I promise I'm not trying to confuse everyone with the change of days we are open. Starting this week we will be open Thursday - Sunday. I wanna focus on those 4 nights first, with more entertainers and more guest as those days fill up, we will open other days. Hiring entertainers has changed now and it's not as easy as it use to be. Florida now requires all entertainers be 21 and up, have a social or a work visa. I still will hire a variety, but only the best. With us being in Kendall it's hard to reach out to that community, cause no publications go that far, but I am happy to find out that we are only a 25 min drive from SOBE (closer than the drive to S Richards in Aventura). If there's anything we can do to make this club better, please let us know. This weekend we are expecting 5 dancers coming from Atlanta along with our boys and a few new hires. Thank you for understanding."

Several hours after that was posted, Matt wrote that the owner called and closed the club. Matt is looking for interested investors.

Maybe now is a good time to check out a closed strip club in the north Miami area.

They will have to open again, third time is the charm!

Several hours after that was posted, Matt wrote that the owner called and closed the club. Matt is looking for interested investors.

Maybe now is a good time to check out a closed strip club in the north Miami area.

They will have to open again, third time is the charm!

What a roller-coaster.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived