Lucky Day345
This topic is 2623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I meet with him last night. He was a super nice guy. His Pictures looked just like he did. The only thing I didn't like is he was 10 minutes late getting to me. But life happens.

I'm sure you had a great time.

I do find it funny you say his pics look just like him considering he uses the pictures of other people's bodies (since he doesn't show his face). Picture #4 is of a 6'5" gentlemen I know rather well. And if you image search a number of those pics it comes up with different people. I'm curious which one is really him?

Again it's no slight against you. I'm sure he is a fun guy. I just wish he would just use pics of his body and not others. it gives a false representation of what he is actually like. I might have actually hired him, if I knew his pics were credible.

This guy is a crooked con-artist. He had me lay the money out on the dresser. I was supposed to be an overnight. After about two hours he left with all the money. He could not preform and he did not meet his advertised stats. He has taken steroids so long that his body is a mess and it does not function.

Archived