Wait...what?!?!?!?

Mount N Do
This topic is 2623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Almost, aren't they? And both hotter than s***!!!

I've had my eye on Theo for a few years while Tommy is much newer to my eye.

In the cock pic, the tattoo visible on Tommy's wrist area - while not visible in Theo's same pic, that tattoo is visible in a couple of Theo's others.....so 1 of them "lifted" from the other.

some years ago, Theo got some "bad press" regarding the actual amount of interaction that he provided.....at the time, that negativity dimmed any interest that I had in Theo....

in any case, not all but some of Theo's pics are pretty ancient

In the cock pic, the tattoo visible on Tommy's wrist area - while not visible in Theo's same pic, that tattoo is visible in a couple of Theo's others.....so 1 of them "lifted" from the other.

some years ago, Theo got some "bad press" regarding the actual amount of interaction that he provided.....at the time, that negativity dimmed any interest that I had in Theo....

in any case, not all but some of Theo's pics are pretty ancient

FYI - theo and Tommy used to be partners of many years. I have never hired tommy but have hired theo in the past when he used to love in miami,.. Theo is now using old ass pics and those pics he puts new well those you can tell his is old now. Not my type anymore. With respect to theo and tommy looking alike, you guys must be on something good. One is from greek and the other from cuba and many years in age difference and many things not alike.... i can make a list... Nothing bad against theo. was super cool when i met him simply not my type anymore and seriously should start considering another job with the pics he is currently posting....

FYI - theo and Tommy used to be partners of many years. I have never hired tommy but have hired theo in the past when he used to love in miami,.. Theo is now using old ass pics and those pics he puts new well those you can tell his is old now. Not my type anymore. With respect to theo and tommy looking alike, you guys must be on something good. One is from greek and the other from cuba and many years in age difference and many things not alike.... i can make a list... Nothing bad against theo. was super cool when i met him simply not my type anymore and seriously should start considering another job with the pics he is currently posting....

Whoa! Down dawgy, Lol. I think you missed the sarcasm. Ain't no one here claimimg there's a resemblance. Only the dick pic. :D:D

Put better references.. Checked them out.. I don't see where they are being used by others..

"Please put better references" would have been rather more polite.

I was unclear in expressing myself. I didn't mean that I had seen them elsewhere, rather I meant that they are inconsistent and incompatible. They cannot all be on the same person.

"Please put better references" would have been rather more polite.

I was unclear in expressing myself. I didn't mean that I had seen them elsewhere, rather I meant that they are inconsistent and incompatible. They cannot all be on the same person.

Sorry if i said anything wrong, just think if you are going to say that about anyone can be more specific or show proof. No worries.

Sorry if i said anything wrong, just think if you are going to say that about anyone can be more specific or show proof. No worries.

I don't like being given instructions, especially by strangers. It's an authority thing I guess.

In British vernacular 'all over the place' doesn't generally mean 'in many different locations', rather it means confused or disorganised (i.e. somebody who is dishevelled might be said to be all over the place). I momentarily forgot the makeup of the forum, and so expressed myself in an unclear manner. My apologies.

In British vernacular 'all over the place' doesn't generally mean 'in many different locations', rather it means confused or disorganised (i.e. somebody who is dishevelled might be said to be all over the place). I momentarily forgot the makeup of the forum, and so expressed myself in an unclear manner. My apologies.

Apology accepted. However, please don't post comments about CubanTommy's fanny. ;)

Archived