411 Samuel from Houston in NYC

EVdude

• 4 months later...
Mid Atlantic Leather fest.

He and friend flaked. Contacted them for last minute session, said they were available and then nothing.

I see. Is the friend this guy ?https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/brazilianmuscle.shtml

I'm not sure who should I hire?

Lol yes! I think baldy is more my type. They were offering a discount for both, 2/400

Yeah. I think I'll go with baldy. He is in the "relax" section. Friend is in the "heal" section only. But for me both are really attractive. Baldy has good comments in the forum :)

They both do sensual/erotic despite Samuel's ad in therapeutic.

I saw Samuel when he was leaving the room as I had an appointment with Brazilian guy. I wouldn't recommend Brazilian guy. Very weak massage. Extras were ok. But I wouldn't go back.

I wonder why Samuel is only listed in therapeutic. He's handsome. Nice ass :) wished my appt was with him.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Samuel a few months ago. I hired him for 60 mins but the massage lasted for 30-35 mins. He quickly upgraded the massage to the erotic version. He definitely has a good body. But I will not repeat.

Edited by RKD

• 5 months later...

My first session with him about 3-4 years ago was outstanding.  He was back in my region and I had another session recently this month.  The second session was very disappointing,  and I won't repeat.