Mateo in NYC - SO AMAZING!!

MassageFanNYC
This topic is 1134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? Then what is the point of any of us being here if not to share our personal opinions and experiences with the massage therapists? That's all I've been reading the past weeks on here is reviews of various kinds. Some may only be one sentence, but they are sharing their experiences. T'hese exchanges have been invaluable in making decisions on who to hire.

I guess that's just what's to be expected these days - information that might actually help people is censored. Very disappointing to hear. I guess I won't be around long then if the information I could here to seek is not allowed. And I guess that also explains why people have been leaving snippets of information instead of telling the whole story.

Ugh...

I feel like masseurs who advertise under the Relax section with shirtless pictures are deceiving. After all there is a "Heal" section. Just a thought.

I've seen him advertise with nudes, and then they were gone, as sensual, then not sensual so I am with you ; If you are advertising with a pic that shows your naked ass, your pubic hair with pants open, then I am confused.

I've seen him advertise with nudes, and then they were gone, as sensual, then not sensual so I am with you ; If you are advertising with a pic that shows your naked ass, your pubic hair with pants open, then I am confused.

You guys DO realize that masseurfinder and massagem4m has put so many rules and regulations and censorship on the massage ads since the rentboy sting that most of the guys have trouble actually advertising what they do, right? I understand what your frustrations are, but you should blame the websites and the government for forcing this o the massage community, not the guys who are trying to figure it out with all of these stupid regulations. Even our customer reviews are up for serious censorship. I tried to post my review of Mateo on masseur finder and they yanked it and sent it back to me as unacceptable because I used the words "difficult time" (to describe my current tough situation). i couldn't figure out what the hell the problem was and then they told me that the phrase "ult time" was flagged as "inappropriate". I was like, WHAT?!? I was using the word "difficult". But apparently "ult time" flagged in the system as meaning "ultimate" and that could potentially be code for a masseur offering services that would be consider the "ultimate time". That's how bizarre and ridiculous this all is now.

Anyway, I asked a friend today who also advertises and he explained that masseurfinder used to have 3 sections that were something like therapeutic, sensual and erotic. Then I guess they yanked the erotic and changed the sensual category to something else. now they have "heal" and "relax". He said Heal is code for strictly therapeutic and Relax is code for sensual. So I think you guys got it backwards. A shirtless picture is more appropriate in the relax category than in the heal section. It makes sense if you think about it. Heal is a word that more describes what therapeutic work does and relax much more describes what a sensual appointment gives you.

For what it's worth, my friend also told me that if I thought I had aggravation with trying to post a fair review of a massage therapist, that it's nothing compared to the hoops they gotta jump through with the wording of their ads. apparently it's even worse with massagem4m. he said they will cancel and block a masseur's ad who has accepted any reviews that have inappropriate content. he said they have to police their own reviews under the fear of cancellation if any words get through that the massagem4m lawyers have an issue with. He said words like "sensual" or "affectionate" in a review can get the masseur's ad cancelled if they don't block the review from being published. Which explains why so many of our reviews are not showing up. nice world we live in now, huh? And nobody's gonna fight it in the government because nobody wants to admit they use these kinds of services. The puritans win once again!

Edited by Guy Fawkes

• 1 month later...

The OP post was interesting and helpful. Thank you. The OP post referenced in Eli-in-NYC thread sounded like a completely different person; angry and mean spirited. Yes, there is a lot of that around here. There is also sarcasm, wit, humor, LMAO quotes, cartoons, and stories that make me teary eyed. I continue to be puzzled as to what is going on with the review site, which is (as I am reminded over and over again), NOT connected with the Forum. I come "here" for both reviews and forum chat. I miss the reviews, and hope they resume soon. I would be happy to assist if there is anything one can do to get the reviews going again.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Wow, that's a lot of words. I read about two sentences, then gave up.

I unlocked his private pics on rentmasseur. Very,very nice cock. But I am with you guys 250 is too pricey for JUST a massage. I will admit the body is amazing and a handsome face.

I saw Mateo a while ago when he was visiting the west coast. Very nice fellow, and he gives a great therapeutic massage (clearly well trained) on a table. There are also very nice sensual elements, but he is a masseur and there are limits. Pricey for sure, but great experience and I would repeat.

• 6 months later...