411 bigkenny250 Central NJ (Matawan) This needs its own thread...

SilverBeef
This topic is 1690 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Kenny is going to be in Los Angeles from

March 23-25 if anyone is interested

NJmusclelover, Kenny is so lucky to have you as a client and a friend. You are such a great advocate for him. I have never seen a client promote his masseur so much in a forum thread. It is awesome that you to hit it off so well. As clients we should all be so lucky to click with our masseurs like you have with Kenny.. And for masseurs, they all should be so lucky to have an advocate such as yourself. So glad you found each other. Looks like you found a "keeper." Wishing you both many years of awesome massage sessions :)

Edited by Dmitri

Kenny, looks to be the epitome of a true musclegod, as evidenced by the new pic he has uploaded! If his smile and the size of his hand doesn't do it for you, nothing will. This guy has it all!

Edited by CraigS

NJmusclelover, Kenny is so lucky to have you as a client and a friend. You are such a great advocate for him. I have never seen a client promote his masseur so much in a forum thread. It is awesome that you to hit it off so well. As clients we should all be so lucky to click with our masseurs like you have with Kenny.. And for masseurs, they all should be so lucky to have an advocate such as yourself. So glad you found each other. Looks like you found a "keeper." Wishing you both many years of awesome massage sessions :)

Actually he treats me awesome that's why I go out of my way for him, really sweetheart of a guy

I met Kenny while he was in LA. Looks like his pics, is very friendly and super nice guy. The massage itself was just ok....more swedish than deep tissue. Has alot of limitations. Enjoyed meeting him, but wouldn't do it again.

UH oh.....NJmusclelover is gonna (likely) take your critique way too personally.....but thanks for adding your own dose of reality.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...