411 on John of Orlando

Eric1111
This topic is 2609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His pictures seem nice. I just don't know if I should trust reviews on the website, anyone has experience with him? Thanks

For sme reasons, cannot copy the link here

Because your post does not include the name of the site where you saw the ad, I made a guess that it could be Masseurfinder.com. Following is a link for an Orlando masseur named John. I can't be sure it's the one you want. :)

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/here.shtml

Because your post does not include the name of the site where you saw the ad, I made a guess that it could be Masseurfinder.com. Following is a link for an Orlando masseur named John. I can't be sure it's the one you want. :)

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/here.shtml

Thank you so much. Was trying to copy the links, but did not make it. This is the one I try to ask. Thank you

His pictures seem nice. I just don't know if I should trust reviews on the website

Regarding reviews on Masseurfinder, just ignore those that simply say "the massage was like heaven" and focus on those with specifics about his personality, the setting and what he does in action. Then make your best judgment. Since John is a travelin' man makin' lots of stops (like the Rick Nelson song), you better make up your mind quickly before he hightails out of Orlando... and Sarasota. Often when you see somebody more than once, the rate goes down if you are a repeat client. Yet with John, I am not sure if he stays put long enough.

No, I have not met him, but the object of the game is to read between the lines because Masseurfinder is quite prudish. While "heal" probably involves him standing and giving you a rubdown, "relax" is promising more. When reviewers say "His full body approach was extremely relaxing and sensational at the same time" and "He uses his hands, arms, elbows and body throughout the massage", it is quite likely that he climbs on top of you like a fellow soldier protecting you from gunfire. In other words, bro-bonding at its best. :)

There are some others who also do that, including RJ and Massage by Max in the same town (and I am again referring to the "relax" rate, not "heal" which might have a smaller menu of choices). You can find some discussion here: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/orlando-masseurs.109822/ Another poster here wasn't too gaga over Max because he wasn't in the mood for talk during his session and the two didn't have much in common personality-wise, but I like him for those same reasons. He is very outgoing and enthusiastic, but also sensitive and caring with a maternal side. I should point out though: if he is on top of you playing the protective soldier and starts mentioning that he hears his jealous girlfriend arriving at the door and doesn't know how to explain the two of you to her, he may be fooling you. In all of my visits, I have yet to meet her. He is not as surfboard-abs oriented as John (who obviously has spent a LOT of time in the gym), but some of us here are otter enthusiasts turned on by tingly chest hair rubbing against our sensitive parts.

Archived