Font suggestions ...

Greathands
This topic is 2633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello everyone ... before I ask my question, I just want to share that whenever I need some suggestions on something (make that anything), this forum is one of the first places I turn to. Over the years, I've received great suggestions on travel, relationships, the arts and cooking. And yes, other things too ...

Everyone once in a while I like to change things up a bit with some of the work I do. I'm currently looking for a new font to use in some publications I work with. I've started using Open Sans for the main text. I'm finding it very easy to read, and is very clear even in smaller sizes.

I'm looking for a font to use as headers and titles to complement the Open Sans.

Here are some words that would describe what I'm looking for: classic, artistic, sacred.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for those of you who are familiar with various fonts.

Archived