Tropic_Bar in Los Angeles

jeffla
This topic is 2659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jeffla....some advice....I just checked his ad.....great ad....great pics.....I checked his reviews.....the advice I have is to always read the ad copy......then if you read the reviews and the verbage is VERY similar.....as it is with this guy.....then he obviously wrote the reviews......in his ad copy you can tell english is not his first language since the translation is off....and his reviews are so laughably similiar since the reviews appear all to be written by someone who is trying to translate from another language to english (meaning HIM)...... he uses the phrase "sporty boy" in his ad.......and in one of the reviews it says he is a "cool boy".......coincidence? I don't think so......he wrote that review for sure....along with all the others where the verbage and tone are all similar........I always look for variety in reviews to trust them.....if they all have the same tone and talking points then the masseur wrote them......a word to the wise! :)

Jeffla....some advice....I just checked his ad.....great ad....great pics.....I checked his reviews.....the advice I have is to always read the ad copy......then if you read the reviews and the verbage is VERY similar.....as it is with this guy.....then he obviously wrote the reviews......in his ad copy you can tell english is not his first language since the translation is off....and his reviews are so laughably similiar since the reviews appear all to be written by someone who is trying to translate from another language to english (meaning HIM)...... he uses the phrase "sporty boy" in his ad.......and in one of the reviews it says he is a "cool boy".......coincidence? I don't think so......he wrote that review for sure....along with all the others where the verbage

and tone are all similar........I always look for variety in reviews to trust them.....if they all have the same tone and talking points then the masseur wrote them......a word to the wise! :)

Excellent report @Dmitri...."Laughably similar" is an understatement.

Jeffla....some advice....I just checked his ad.....great ad....great pics.....I checked his reviews.....the advice I have is to always read the ad copy......then if you read the reviews and the verbage is VERY similar.....as it is with this guy.....then he obviously wrote the reviews......in his ad copy you can tell english is not his first language since the translation is off....and his reviews are so laughably similiar since the reviews appear all to be written by someone who is trying to translate from another language to english (meaning HIM)...... he uses the phrase "sporty boy" in his ad.......and in one of the reviews it says he is a "cool boy".......coincidence? I don't think so......he wrote that review for sure....along with all the others where the verbage and tone are all similar........I always look for variety in reviews to trust them.....if they all have the same tone and talking points then the masseur wrote them......a word to the wise! :)

@Dmitri, you're my hero.

Archived