411 on Brandon Muscle Touch -LA

jodo
This topic is 2613 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was thinking of giving him a try when I visit LA......then just read his latest review from December 25th on his review page on MF......It is word for word lifted from his text copy!.....red flag!.....so obvious he wrote it, since his ad copy has the same wording....precise wording lifted from his ad copy.....now THAT is a first......I have never seen a masseur write a review for themselves using their OWN ad copy.......how blatant is that???.......how dumb does he think his potential clients are?

Was thinking of giving him a try when I visit LA......then just read his latest review from December 25th on his review page on MF......It is word for word lifted from his text copy!.....red flag!.....so obvious he wrote it, since his ad copy has the same wording....precise wording lifted from his ad copy.....now THAT is a first......I have never seen a masseur write a review for themselves using their OWN ad copy.......how blatant is that???.......how dumb does he think his potential clients are?

I saw that too, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. Figured it was a legit reviewer who didn't know what to write.

I've seen him. Looks just like his pictures. A little aloof at first but then very nice when he gets comfortable. Insane body. Every part ;-) Decent massage technically. But the body makes up for that. Massage on a bed. In case u don't like that. I get the feeling your mileage may vary depending on connection/attraction.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived