Bangkok

musclelover
This topic is 2465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not much going on in this dept right now. Lots of athletic type body's around, but using the word, bodybuilder, not so much. Tawan has been a bit slow lately. I'm in Bangkok now and talked to a few that have stopped by and have not been impressed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Did Tawan. OK. Sex show very watered down from what I read about. Did find my favorite 'scort of all time, Atlant. If you are in that area, must hire if you are looking for a top. https://rentmen.com/Atlant/ Currently in Singapore it appears. Hope he comes back to Bangkok because I want to see him again when I return there later in the year. Highly recommend this guy.

• 2 weeks later...
Did Tawan. OK. Sex show very watered down from what I read about. Did find my favorite 'scort of all time, Atlant. If you are in that area, must hire if you are looking for a top. https://rentmen.com/Atlant/ Currently in Singapore it appears. Hope he comes back to Bangkok because I want to see him again when I return there later in the year. Highly recommend this guy.

Have a Thai trip in December - I buddy listed :)

While I don't necessarily disagree with you, I am a Twilight diehard. Mostly because I know so many there and it's a very comfortable hangout for me. I just enjoy the bright lights , music and friends.

we are absolutely of one mind... i love hanging out there, having a drink on one of the outside bar terraces, chatting with guys who know me... the whole hyper-animated feel of the place

BUT - i prefer to do my "serious" business at places a bit more off the beaten track - i get tired of over priced drinks, high off fees, obnoxious mamasans, etc., etc.

i think of soi twilight as a bit of a tourist attraction, and there is nothing wrong with that!

Would you care to elaborate on where these more off the beaten track places are and what they offer? Always open to new ideas

Sure - i like the cluster of small bars just beyond Tawan... near the Mango Tree restaurant .... Nature Boy, Super A.... etc., you know - the kind of sleazy small places that attract a very very different clientele and offers a different sort of entertainment.

plus, some of the more local saunas... Underground 39, SaunaMania, and so on.

Sure - i like the cluster of small bars just beyond Tawan... near the Mango Tree restaurant .... Nature Boy, Super A.... etc., you know - the kind of sleazy small places that attract a very very different clientele and offers a different sort of entertainment.

plus, some of the more local saunas... Underground 39, SaunaMania, and so on.

*makes mental note for trip in 5 months*

Good choice of words. Again I agree with you. But my situation is a bit different.

My bf works as a waiter there and I know most of the Mamasans now. But before I met them, yes things were different.

I dont drink alcohol so that saves me enough to spend in other places.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived