My "pics" of the day

whipped guy

17 hours ago, whipped guy said:

Hey @easygoingpalOF COURSE!  And YES!  He’s as hot as they come!  Lots of fun!  Plus, I’’ll  be through with him by tomorrow then he’s all yours!   

PS: BTW... Play with his right nip!  Drives him CRAZY.  😁  Not so much the left... and he’s tasty too!  😝😜

Hey @easygoingpal!!!  I want to make today an extra special day for you!  Soooooo!   Not only will I be sending over the above guy, but he has a friend with whom he works, and they will be BOTH coming over to your place today… and they might even bring a surprise with them since they heard that today is an auspicious occasion.  

I hear that the buddy is a wild and crazy guy!

😝

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

1 hour ago, whipped guy said:

I can’t control myself @easygoingpal

Here’s the “surprise” that they are bringing

Hope you enjoy!

😀

Wow!  That is a HUGE surprise and I welcome it...  I will do my best to accommodate both guys...!

And, by all means, don't control yourself on my account...  Keep them cumming... 🤪

3 hours ago, whipped guy said:

Hey @easygoingpal!!!  I want to make today an extra special day for you!  Soooooo!   Not only will I be sending over the above guy, but he has a friend with whom he works, and they will be BOTH coming over to your place today… and they might even bring a surprise with them since they heard that today is an auspicious occasion.  

I hear that the buddy is a wild and crazy guy!

😝

This is so hot!!