• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

48 minutes ago, easygoingpal said:

@whipped guy and @honcho...  How are you guys using the "Thanks" rating when compared to the "Applause"?

It's clear I had been using the "Like" and "Applause" incorrectly all this time...  

EGP

I wouldn't say "incorrectly".  RadioBob put back "Applause" after "Thanks", so I'm using "Thanks" instead of "Love".   For me, a lot of the time facial hair is enough for an applause, but built, ripped, hairy chested + facial would have been definitely worthy of a "Love".  Until it comes back, I'll use "Thanks" since it looks likes a trophy.

2 hours ago, easygoingpal said:

@whipped guy and @honcho...  How are you guys using the "Thanks" rating when compared to the "Applause"?

It's clear I had been using the "Like" and "Applause" incorrectly all this time...  

EGP

Well I just used  THANKS  to thank @honcho for his response and @easygoingpal for his question.  So that explains how I view that.

I use the BLUE HEART to mean LIKE. Blue being a neutral color for some reason is not something I associate with intense passion or true love.  

APPLAUSE is reserved for exceptional specimens. You know them when you see them even if they are not husband material.   

I wish that there were a RED HEART ❤️ to signify true love and husband material.  Until then I have been having the applause serve double duty.

My two cents on how I am interpreting things.  I actually preferred the old forum system in its final permutation. If I’m off base let me know!  😎

Edited by whipped guy

2 hours ago, whipped guy said:

Well I just used  THANKS  to thank @honcho for his response and @easygoingpal for his question.  So that explains how I view that.

I use the BLUE HEART to mean LIKE. Blue being a neutral color for some reason is not something I associate with intense passion or true love.  

APPLAUSE is reserved for exceptional specimens. You know them when you see them even if they are not husband material.   

I wish that there were a RED HEART ❤️ to signify true love and husband material.  Until then I have been having the applause serve double duty.

My two cents on how I am interpreting things.  I actually preferred the old forum system in its final permutation. If I’m off base let me know!  😎

Thanks @easygoingpal for asking the question as was also wondering how others were using the symbols. I would say I am using them pretty well the same as @whipped guy mentions in his post