• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Same problem here...

And here as well...

With both pics being slightly different... just an observation.:)

@whipped guy -- IMHO I think the answer is the shutter speed of the camera... You can use the manual controls to get that blurry effect and give the appearance of movement at lower shutter speeds. Increase the shutter speed and a speeding motorcycle would appear frozen in mid air... Something I learned in my photography class when I was a young buckaroo. :cool:

@whipped guy -- IMHO I think the answer is the shutter speed of the camera... You can use the manual controls to get that blurry effect and give the appearance of movement at lower shutter speeds. Increase the shutter speed and a speeding motorcycle would appear frozen in mid air... Something I learned in my photography class when I was a young buckaroo. :cool:

Well @easygoingpal I always thought that you were quite the young buckaroo. What do you mean by when you were a young buckaroo!! Of course shutter speed is indeed the answer unless one is no longer a young buck and is not able to hold the camera steady which would only add insult to injury, I hope you are not in that category! But I jest.. I am quite sure you are quit the stud! At least that’s the word on the street. :cool: