Longing for a repeat...

steed8
This topic is 2646 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Holy crapola! Thanks to your link, I now recognize him as Richard Armitage!!!!!

He's one of my favorite actors but the greyish color tones did a number on his hair color & threw me off...

Incredible.. & I'm the one who found the damn picture in the fist place.

I don't know anything about a 'Hannibal" role of his but this gif content could be straight of his UK tv series Strike Back.

Holy crapola! Thanks to your link, I now recognize him as Richard Armitage!!!!!

He's one of my favorite actors but the greyish color tones did a number on his hair color & threw me off...

Incredible.. & I'm the one who found the damn picture in the fist place.

I don't know anything about a 'Hannibal" role of his but this gif content could be straight of his UK tv series Strike Back.

LOL!!!! And I thought you knew and were on to something about which I knew nothing!!! I went CRAZY researching the source! o_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p

You owe me @steed8... many strokes with the heavy flogger made of stiff belting leather are in your future!!!! But hmmmmm.... You might just enjoy that!!!!!

I've tried to caption it but haven't been able to come up with a worthy response!

How about your, whippedguy.. Any captions from you?

That will be the position that you will be in Mr. Steed8 when I have at you with my accoutrements... your lats will have a nice healthy red glow!

How's that for a caption!!!!!

francis7light.gif?w=544&h=596

LOL!!!! And I thought you knew and were on to something about which I knew nothing!!! I went CRAZY researching the source! o_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p

You owe me @steed8... many strokes with the heavy flogger made of stiff belting leather are in your future!!!! But hmmmmm.... You might just enjoy that!!!!!

quoting Oliveoil here, "Oh Popeye.. You say the nicest things."

Oh... and mutually directed, I presume?

That will be the position that you will be in Mr. Steed8 when I have at you with my accoutrements... your lats will have a nice healthy red glow!

How's that for a caption!!!!!

francis7light.gif?w=544&h=596

Have you ever seen this Armitage pic from Strike Back?

I'd have loved to have seen his back get a working over there.

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/322345/Mutiny-On-The-Bounty-Movie-Clip-Two-Dozen-Lashes.html

(Richard Harris suffers under the lash in the 1962 version of Mutiny on the Bounty)

When I was all of 13 I recall visiting the the ship that was used for Mutiny on the Bounty. I literally got totally excited when the guide pointed out the exact location of the whipping scene! Now so many years later I don't recall anything else about that visit, other than that particular fact! Is not that proof that as I have posted many times previously that I most likely came out of the womb destined to be "whipped guy"! :)

Archived