411 ClassyPro in Houston

phildallas
This topic is 2551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I know he's been discussed here by another name -- Bret? Brent? Just can't remember. Maybe if you search Stafford, the suburb in which he conducts business, you'll find something. Fully agree -- his beefy football build and smile knock my socks off too. But IIRC he uses a la carte pricing as you stray from a strictly therapeutic massage...

Yes. He is very good. I've seen him twice. However both times (and I've also heard this from others) he only massages your back side and doesn't include anything else (arms, chest, etc.) The massage he does give is good, just strange. It is strictly therapeutic.

Yes. He is very good. I've seen him twice. However both times (and I've also heard this from others) he only massages your back side and doesn't include anything else (arms, chest, etc.) The massage he does give is good, just strange. It is strictly therapeutic.

thanks kody for the feedback - guess i will pass if it's only therapeutic.

It's a good therapeutic, but an odd one to be sure. He has a massage partner, Andreas that may offer more but I've never tried him. He one time I tried to make an appointment the communication was not so good and I saw no reason to continue. Daniel is from Montenegro and is a very well mannered guy.

Archived