Jon in Phoenix, wow!

Italiano
This topic is 2568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you're looking for a great erotic massage in Phoenix, try TushKneader, who advertises on Masseurfinder. He spends one week a year in NYC, and I saw him for the first time the other day. Fabulous!

I am looking for one, but I wish he had some clear pics of himself....

I had seen him several times. Well trained, deep and knows the body well -- his knowledge of bodybuilding obviously carries over to massage.

@hardjohnny is correct. He is strictly therapeutic. He avoided massaging areas when he could tell it caused a 'reaction'. When I asked if I could finish myself (which I don't mind for a great massage), he said no, it's not that type of massage.

Xafnndapp, you probably won't get any clear pictures of TK. I don't even know his real name, which he makes a point of not disclosing. You will see him when you walk in, when you chat with him before and after the massage, but not at all during the massage, as he has you in such a position that you can't see anything, except maybe his crotch. He is a big, hairy, friendly bear, and a nice guy to talk to. He thanked me for writing a review on Masseurfinder.

I had seen him several times. Well trained, deep and knows the body well -- his knowledge of bodybuilding obviously carries over to massage.

@hardjohnny is correct. He is strictly therapeutic. He avoided massaging areas when he could tell it caused a 'reaction'. When I asked if I could finish myself (which I don't mind for a great massage), he said no, it's not that type of massage.

At my question if he works in the nude and request not to be draped he replied that "he always drapes clients in the mid area"....:(

At my question if he works in the nude and request not to be draped he replied that "he always drapes clients in the mid area"....:(

Surprised that he only directly addressed the second part of the question and left the first part implied. If I got on the table undraped he always did it for me, particularly for the front side.

• 2 months later...

Archived