411 on SebastianPerez of Houston

Keith30309
This topic is 1779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Steven's earliest BP postings stated he was looking for someone to take him in and to take care of him. Within weeks, the postings became about a sub looking for a dom.

I had text contact with him on two occasions, but we never met. He may be more into spanking, nipple play, etc., than actually having sex, but that is only a guess.

For me, the first image is cute and appealing. The second image, however, is disqualifying due to the clutter of clothing and rubbish on the floor. Can't get past it...I equate the order with which a person keeps his surroundings with his personal hygiene.

For me, the first image is cute and appealing. The second image, however, is disqualifying due to the clutter of clothing and rubbish on the floor. Can't get past it...I equate the order with which a person keeps his surroundings with his personal hygiene.

Yep... the second is in a hotel room (is that Hilton carpet?) for what it's worth.

I likewise have a big disconnect between the two, though it's more about the persona.

The pic with the ball gag and nipple clamps has a caption that it was in a bookstore - I imagine in a video booth - and is a still from a video. So at least he makes friends easily. :D

I equate the order with which a person keeps his surroundings with his personal hygiene.

Interesting. You do you of course, but I have never found any correlation whatsoever to personal hygiene. I have noticed some correlations to personality traits, but those actually tend to be positive. I have found that guys that are comfortable in a messy or cluttered environment are generally much more easy-going. I, however, cannot relax around clutter which is one of the many reasons I prefer incalls. :)

The pic with the ball gag and nipple clamps has a caption that it was in a bookstore - I imagine in a video booth - and is a still from a video. So at least he makes friends easily. :D

Funny, I hand't noticed the background. Naughty little Steven. ;)

Interesting. You do you of course, but I have never found any correlation whatsoever to personal hygiene. I have noticed some correlations to personality traits, but those actually tend to be positive. I have found that guys that are comfortable in a messy or cluttered environment are generally much more easy-going. I, however, cannot relax around clutter which is one of the many reasons I prefer incalls. :)

To be a little more precise, I do not seek or expect a "Felix Unger" level of housekeeping, but clothing and trash on the floor is a no-go. The "Felix Unger" cleanliness suggests other issues I would rather not have to address.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

He’s changed his screen name to Sebastian -> https://rentmen.eu/SebastianPerez

I just spent 3 hours with Sebastian and had a great time. He’s cute and sharp and an interesting conversationalist.... we talked about a number of topics and he’s witty and even laughed at my lame jokes.

He looks just like his pics and is eager to please.

I’ll meet him again.

PM for questions.

194238_1486021174_kr6jenn43b.jpg

He’s changed his screen name to Sebastian -> https://rentmen.eu/SebastianPerez

I just spent 3 hours with Sebastian and had a great time. He’s cute and sharp and an interesting conversationalist.... we talked about a number of topics and he’s witty and even laughed at my lame jokes.

He looks just like his pics and is eager to please.

I’ll meet him again.

PM for questions.

194238_1486021174_kr6jenn43b.jpg

...a very tasty and delicious "tongue bath" awaits thee all over: back and front---top to bottom! Yummmmmmmmmm, indeed!