You ever read any negative reviews on MasseurFinder?

FrequentMassageGetter
This topic is 2658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking at ads often, I once saw on Masseurfinder a "New Review" icon for a masseur that was not positive. It was gone the next day. It's lead me to believe that they post any review, but the masseur can then have it deleted.

That's unfair!

But I do still find some negative reviews, but with the explanations of the masseurs.

I've always been told that masseurs can ask the sites to delete negative reviews. Even favorable reviews these days are bland and insipid because they're censored by the sites. I can't say sensual, thrilling, exciting, or describe anything remotely erotic. A masseur recently asked me to write a review for him on Masseurfinder, and I did, and told him that I was limited in what I could say. He suggested that I post a review on Rent Masseur, as I could say and describe what I wanted to. I did, and it was a much more explicit review.

Massage for Men, as of yesterday, is now down to 100 advertisers. A year ago, they had 180, and I've watched the number drop steadily, as they don't allow shirtless photos and refuse to allow masseurs to describe what they really do.

That's why we should reveal as much as possible here because we all are clearly being taken for a ride by these "Masseurs" who are obviously curating their own reviews and misrepresenting themselves while playing us all as suckers. Constantinos is a great example:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/spanish45.shtml

I actually got up and left 20 mins in. The massage was HORRIBLE. It was like he was using his hands and arms as kindling and rubbing them so fast like he was trying to start a fire on my limbs and back. He obviously had ZERO training in massage. And his cock was flaccid and he seemed not into it at all. So I got up and left. I paid him in full and I left. I wrote him a bad review a few times and it never published. So all people see are his amazing 5 star reviews so they'll get suckered like I did.

That's why we should reveal as much as possible here because we all are clearly being taken for a ride by these "Masseurs" who are obviously curating their own reviews and misrepresenting themselves while playing us all as suckers. Constantinos is a great example:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/spanish45.shtml

I actually got up and left 20 mins in. The massage was HORRIBLE. It was like he was using his hands and arms as kindling and rubbing them so fast like he was trying to start a fire on my limbs and back. He obviously had ZERO training in massage. And his cock was flaccid and he seemed not into it at all. So I got up and left. I paid him in full and I left. I wrote him a bad review a few times and it never published. So all people see are his amazing 5 star reviews so they'll get suckered like I did.

Thanks, buddy. I hope we have more guys like you on this forum.

I found one while I was looking at listings for South Florida:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/sexybabybear.shtml

His ad says that he is based in Dallas. In all of my years of looking at ads on massage sites (which predate my first massage by years), this is the most negative review I have seen on massagem4m or masseurfinder. I always assumed that therapists had the ability to remove negative reviews. This negative review was left on December 27, and I am amazed it has stayed that long.

Years ago I was scammed by a guy from there. They didn't post the review and said they never heard any other complaints about the guy. I think they want to keep making money off their masseur subscribers and don't care about clients. I've learned to check this forum and not rely on reviews unless they have a lot. Too many fake/dated photos, fake reviews and unskilled guys with profiles on masseur finder.

I'm getting ready to post a negative review of a guy who canceled an appointment an hour or so beforehand (I can forgive that since he had a reason), then asked me to reschedule offering a discount (so far so good), confirmed the rescheduled date, time and location a day beforehand but was not home and was not reachable when I showed up.

Yes, I know, shame on me after the first cancellation...

I'm giving it some time since maybe some unavoidable emergency happened to him and he will let me know. I feel like I was played, however.

Assuming I post such a review, I'll let you know if it shows up and stays posted.

the same thing happened to me on a FREEZING NYC day. waited outside like an idiot for 15 minutes and then left for dumplings down the street :)

he did apologize later claiming he overslept and the alarm didn't go off. This masseur had raving reviews which is why i'm puzzled.

I once posted a negative, but still polite, review of this guy:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/anjred.shtml

It was deleted within a day or two, after which I asked MasseurFinder to delete my account and all my reviews. The site has been going downhill ever since and it's pretty useless at this point. I wish more masseurs would switch to rentmasseur.com, as this site is the only one that's mildly useful these days.

the question is how did these guys get the good reviews? Friends and family? or self posting?

Sometimes you can tell that a guy probably wrote some of his own reviews. People who don't write well don't always know their limitations, so when you see spelling/grammar errors in the description and those same errors are in the reviews, that's a red flag. When the reviews in question were all submitted within a few days of each other, that's a fiery red flag.

And then you get these reviews on Masseurfinder...

"It was amazing,

! I disnt exoect so much!

relaxation, he took his time to work every single tendant of my body. I had a sports massage with Tony, and I

he has really put my musles at ease. I play prodessional tennis and my shoulder loves Tonys hands!"

Five stars... Obviously written by massage therapist...

Archived