411 on Ben Miami Florida

dunlop56
This topic is 2610 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Similar experience with Typical.

Have had 3 or 4 sessions with him. A- massage, well trained and very good at diagnosing problem spots -- loses points because I like extremely deep. Good personality. If there's chemistry, may notice a big surprise if not more -- but not sure he'd admit this if asked.

I'm going to be in Miami soon but, being slow of wit, I struggle a little bit with some of the descriptions.

The above all sounds great but I can't tell if anything erotic actually happened. It's ambiguous and I can't tell if it's code or not.

My best guess would be that nothing did/does happen - is this right?

The ambiguity, I think (at least on my part), is because this is for massage where explicitly stating extras might suggest the offerings are universal or always provided. So, it's always best to ask the masseur if you are seeking something in particular. Or PM the OP. Then again, sometimes things just happen.

Archived