Healing Bodywork in LA

LAdude424
This topic is 2669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/healingbodywork.shtml

If I recall, this sexy man was always in the HEAL section of MF, pretty clearly communicating his limits. I think i txtd him a year or two ago, and he volunteered after a few texts, before I asked anything, something like "To be clear this is a 100% legit massage session".

Seems like now he's listed in the RELAX category. Is this a shift in what he's offering? Anyone have any recent experience?

I'd be super-skeptical about getting anything seriously sensual out of a guy looking this good and charging only $125 an hour. Especially in LA. In fact, even $160 doesn't guarantee much in that dependent over there, at least in my experience.

PS As hot as he is, the $125/$185 charge is lame, seems like an obvious play to extract $15 out of most clients even if they wouldn't tip otherwise. Suggestion: why not try $124.99 or $120.99? Another red flag that he could be aggressively extracting a maximum for providing a minimum as far as "relaxation"...

Archived