411 on Cristianojose in NYC

jock
This topic is 1547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, have seen him a bunch of times. He is one of the best in the city. Easily Top 5. Great cock and body, handsome and sexy, and a very friendly and open attitude. He is responsive to what you want and will also add a dash of excitement and try something new. He now has a great sex dungeon in his apartment with a super-sexual sling and racks of toys. Always in demand, and many repeat clients including me.

Yes, have seen him a bunch of times. He is one of the best in the city. Easily Top 5. Great cock and body, handsome and sexy, and a very friendly and open attitude. He is responsive to what you want and will also add a dash of excitement and try something new. He now has a great sex dungeon in his apartment with a super-sexual sling and racks of toys. Always in demand, and many repeat clients including me.

DO you know if he bottoms?

Thanks for the critique I just booked a session with him. Seems like a great guy. I think he will help me explore my dark side. Lol

• 9 months later...

Yes. He has a fully equipped dungeon. Very dom. I have been sub with him and got spanked and whipped, tied up and used. He will go wherever you want and is professional and friendly so good about respecting limits and pushing you to the edge f them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good set up. Couldn't deliver the goods. I'm not the only one either.

Think he'd be ok as a bottom?

Gman

I'd ask him but I don't think he bottoms.

How very upsetting. A top who can't perform and doesn't bottom. Aside from him being incredibly handsome, muscular, endowed, and involved in kink, we could be talking about me. :confused:

Gman

• 9 months later...