THIS IS NOT FAIR ( LIFE SUCKS)

LovesYng
This topic is 7018 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I sat here and cried when I heard about HooBoy, life just ain't fair with the good people. Let me be the first to wish HooBoy's family my best wishes. I only met him once for about 10 mins. and wish I knew him better. He will be truly missed. "GOD BLESS YOU HOOBOY". Daddy please keep us posted. "DAMN THIS AIN"T FUCKIN FAIR"

>Thank-you for your good wishes. Several of us are very busy,

>trying to get everybody contacted. I'll pass along

>information when I have a chance.

>

>--Daddy

Daddy,

I hope you post (what you can) on this site. I only met Hoo once, but I would love to be informed of flowers, charities, etc, according to whatever his wishes were for members of this site. He left a mark, even during our brief encounter. Good luck with the hard work ahead Daddy, and fellow moderators.

Rather than donations to charity I think Hooboy would appreciate donations to his site so that his work can be continued.

In many posts the word Community has been used, and that is what he created, and I hope it will live forever in cyber space in his memory.

Archived