Any Info on Alex in Hollywood? (formerly NYC)

lokki
This topic is 2597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I have info and a question.

Back a few years ago they worked at s men's spa on 50th and 10th in NYC and went by their real names Rubin and Reval. I went to Rubin first - he was a really sweet guy and the massage was really pretty good - clearly not trained, but he obviously picked up a lot from the massages he must have gotten as an athlete. He worked a LOT on the backs of my legs and flutes and his hand and arm passed over/on my butt SO much that he had me in a state of ecstasy I don't think I've ever experienced in a massage before. The more I moaned and couldn't breathe the more he seemed to do it. But he was adamant about no happy ending and no mutual touch and no nudity. I was so turned on by the end that he had another guy at the spa come in and finish me off.

So I tried his brother next hoping that the msssage skills would be the same but that HE would be possible and maybe even seeing him fully nude (if not MT).

Wrong! Reval's massage was terrible and he was very aloof and cold, unlike Rubin who was a genuine and kind sweetheart of a guy.

So I went back to Rubin again to see if he would do HE, nude or MT for a repeat client. Massage was as good as the first, and he agreed to let me release myself and show me his abs while I did that. But other than abs and chest, he wouldn't reveal anything else. I think he let me touch his abs. Can't remember. What I remember most was that I felt sort of badly that he was in a situation that made him uncomfortable. And I didn't end up going back.

So I'm curious, any idea of whether Alex or Roman is Rubin or Reval? They really are fully identical twins - even looking at their modeling shots, I am not always quite suite which was which. I would definitely like to see Rubin again, but won't waste my money on his brother. And I'd be curious if his moving to the online advertising has opened him up a bit more to HE, etc. when I saw him/them, it was at that skeevy men's spa in NYC, and I think they were both really new to the business.

My experience mostly matches MassageFan - year or two ago when he left to go back to LA

He was going by Roman (and still is) and was working out of a midtown spa that wasn't very nice

He did get naked and there was MT but you had to finish yourself

Incredible body and handsome but that sort of scene is a bit too cold for me to return

Looks like many of the same pics

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/beautifulroman.shtml

Archived