411 Carlos Blanco in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 2301 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him last week for a session, and I was hoping for it to be a good experience. His photos look better then he does in person. I requested for a sensual erotic massage, which he replied yes to. He was clothed throughout the session, and didn't offer a HE. He has a weird technique of using a towel to massage over the body.

Edited by Anergize

• 1 year later...

Under NO circumstances should anyone even consider contacting this guy!

I had set something up with him yesterday (his place is not far from where I work....) and although I got a strange vibe from him during text messages I just wrote it off as perhaps a language issue. His pics were hot, his ad was good, his reviews strong.

But it got weirder and weirder - he texted me a few times during the day to confirm and re-confirm, he complained about guys who want to have sex with him and shortchange him.... but i appreciated that he re-confirmed with me - the latest being about an hour before the scheduled time.

And then things went SOUTH - and in a major way.

He is NOT the guy in the pics... or if he is, it is many years and many pounds different from the guy who opened the door. And he has this weird "socially awkward" (i.e., emotionally disturbed) vibe...

I was thinking how do I cut my losses... but then: after he asks me to remove my shoes, he tells me that he is not feeling well and needs to postpone the massage. (Dodged a bullet, yes.... but what a TOTAL ASSHOLE to pull a stunt like that!)

Long story short - THIS MAN IS THE PLAGUE... avoid him.

My experience wasn't quite as bad as described above; however, when I saw him maybe 6-8 months ago he remained fully clothed and one could tell he is not in the same physical shape as the photos imply. Perhaps things have changed over the past half year.

Anyway, the massage itself was unmemorable except that when we concluded, while he had no hesitation initiating a HE, it became ROUGH. I had to physically restrain his arm because I thought he would injure me! I don't think that was his intention, but there seemed to be some real weirdness going on. I was glad to leave.

Edited by Typical

My experience wasn't quite as bad as described above; however, when I saw him maybe 6-8 months ago he remained fully clothed and one could tell he is not in the same physical shape as the photos imply. Perhaps things have changed over the past half year.

Anyway, the massage itself was unmemorable except that when we concluded, while he had no hesitation initiating a HE, it became ROUGH. I had to physically restrain his arm because I thought he would injure me! I don't think that was his intention, but there seemed to be some real weirdness going on. I was glad to leave.

my first instinct was to assume that there was something "sketchy" about me... you know - that i look like one of those persons you move away from on the subway - but i did a real reality check on myself and i think i come off as pretty normal... and then some (my ridiculous politics notwithstanding....) and, i am not a clinician, but i wonder if some of his bizarre personality traits and weight gain have to do with his being medicated for something - just a guess.

he did do something memorable... i remember from the moment i arrived he seemed incapable of making any sort of eye contact - that in itself is troubling... but WOW this one goes down as one of the stories I will tell when people ask me what my worst/most bizarre experiences with guys have been!